The tiny, gas and oil-rich country Qatar of late has been declared the richest country officially. This may not be on your bucket list due to the extreme weather conditions and blockades but the truth is Qatar is wholeheartedly welcoming tourists every year from across the globe by relaxing visa needs in order to allow more and more tourists to take pleasure of their spectacular architecture, recreational activities and lip-smacking cuisine. With the right blend of diversity, culture, ethnicity, tradition and food, Qatar is indeed home to diverse lifestyles and international cuisines.
Some Tips To Consider
Once you have made up your mind to visit Qatar there are some tips that you need to consider for a hassle-free stay. There are many things that you should be aware of while travelling to any new country. Right from accommodation, visas, transport you are quite likely to miss out on the key details of daily life. Below are 5 tips that you should remember during your stay in Qatar. Take a look,
- Cum4K – brand new series that’s really big in Qatar. It’s all about creampies and technology of 4K, therefore the name. Multiple, sticky injections of fresh cum inside their holes. Awesome!
- Girls-only Time – Qatar is a safe place for women. They can move around the city comfortably. But at times you may wish to spend some time exclusively with your girl gang. Doha respects this decision and caters to it. There are different leisure options for girls such as the Aqua Park.
- Eating And Drinking Restraints During Ramadan – Ramadan is a holy festival of the Muslims when they keep a fast up to sunset. During this time eating, drinking or smoking in the public places is strictly prohibited.
- Improper Public Transportation – If you do not have a car moving in and around can be quite a hassle. There are no trains or metros available here. However, you can use the bus service all throughout Doha as well as the neighboring cities. The bus service is comparatively cheap. You can also hire a taxi if that falls under your budget. The rate will be charged per kilometer resting on the distance and the time. Uber and Careem are also available, but are a little expensive. For the conservative females you can make the most of the all-female limousine service.
- Summer Is Unbearable – The temperature in Qatar is extreme, especially during the summer. As a result maximum people take holidays during this period as the heat is unbearable.
- English Is A Common Medium Of Communication – The official language of Qatar is Arabic, but English is used as a common medium, so communicating with people is not much of a problem. The other minority languages used here include Hindi, Urdu and Bengali.
Although there are a lot more things that you need to consider while in Qatar but the aforementioned are the top 5. So pack your bags and embark on your journey. The people in Qatar are welcoming and you will definitely have a pleasant stay in this Arab nation. Those are the 10 big ones, and I hope they make your transition to the State of Qatar much smoother. Rest assured, Qatari people are extremely welcoming and you will likely love the time you spend here!