This island awaits tourists, either sailing through a yacht ferry across a dreamlike water voyage or through a breathtaking helicopter ride. This resort is a venture of the Anantara franchise, which provides modernized world-approved facilities and innumerable recreation activities, especially relating to water. There are around a hundred and forty one rooms, ranging from suites to villas and the special over-water villas. There are beaches, spas and lagoons to tempt luxurious indulgences. The conservation reef becomes an educational tour on the marine life and can end with snorkelling or scuba diving. There is bowling, volleyball, a VIP cinema and golf. Banana Island resort makes every moment special.
Qatar has the full potential of being the most amiable city to live in and is almost at the end of that path. They are relaxed about migration and strict with laws which make them a perfect place to move to for someone looking for a peaceful life.
- Top 5 Tips For A Tourist To Remember In Qatar
- Planning A Tour In Qatar: What You Can Learn From Museums
- FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar
- Get Acquainted with Arabian Delights: Natural Wonders, Five-Star Dining, Buggying and Much More
- Visiting Qatar for the First Time? Have a Sneak Peak at the Things You Need to Know
Boyd Williams – CEO/Founder